Extra service - $550
Make sure your wedding ceremony is easy, enjoyable and stress-free by booking our On The Day Wedding Coordination package.
Relax and enjoy every precious moment as your wedding ceremony unfolds seamlessly around you. Hand over the event management duties to Wedding Co-Ordinator Andrew Sainsbury, safe in the knowledge that he is looking after all your suppliers and the details, big and small. He'll make sure everything to do with the ceremony runs like clockwork!
For ceremonies in venues or locations without in-house Event Managers like a park or garden, Andrew and his exceptional organisational skills will be your trusted and organised friend making sure that everything you spent so much time, energy and money planning is executed perfectly.
His service begins in the busy run-up to your wedding, helping you with all the details that make all the difference. And on the day itself, you'll have a dedicated co-ordinator on hand before, during and after the ceremony.
On the day it's really important to be yourself, not the organiser. Don't ask a guest - ask a professional to be your hands-on helper.
BEFORE THE DAY
What we do
• Prepare a run sheet with timings and contact details for all your vendors and suppliers
• Circulate run sheet to all parties
• Assist with a ceremony seating plan
• Confirm your suppliers 2 weeks in advance and check for any outstanding requirements
• Introduce us as your on the day wedding ceremony co-ordinators
ON THE DAY
What we do
• Arrive one hour before ceremony start time
• Be the central point of contact for all your suppliers , vendors and guests
• Ensure suppliers have arrived and chase up latecomers
• Check the ceremony venue is set up with all the decor, styling and florals you have arranged
• Greet and usher guests
• Distribute your ceremony programs
• Lay out your seat reservation signs
• Ensure any handmade elements have been placed where required
• Check essential details (flower girls have their petals, a signing pen is provided, etc)
• Be on hand with our Wedding Kit (umbrellas, tissues, spare batteries, sticky tape, pins etc)
• Assist the photographer to coordinate key shots
• Assist the flow of guests from one point to another, including to onward transport or venue
• Arrange any payments on the day for your vendors if required
• Arrange transport for any gifts if needed
• Ensure safe delivery of marriage certificate
• Oversee pack up and pick up any of your own items or personal effects left behind