Marriage Celebrant Sydney Stephen Lee Standard Marriage CertificateCelebrant-issued Marriage Certificate

Included in ceremony fee

On your wedding day, I will issue you with an official Marriage Certificate which is the legal evidence of your marriage.

It is a shortened version which shows the basic details: your names, the wedding date and location, your witnesses and the celebrant details.

If you do not wish to change your surname after marriage, this certificate is usually sufficient.

NSW BDM Sample Standard Marriage Certificate - Marriage Celebrant Sydney Stephen LeeNSW BDM-issued Standard Marriage Certificate

Available at extra charge

To change your surname (or for other official reasons such as visa applications, as directed), you must request a Standard Marriage Certificate from the your state Birth Deaths and Marriages Department, which shows ALL the details of your marriage registration.

This is the certificate you must produce when changing to a new surname after marriage. This certificate is only issued by your state BDM department, which charges a processing fee.

Certificates are sent to you by the Registry, using registered post.

I can order this certificate on your behalf for up to two months after your wedding date. The benefits of me doing this for you are:

- No application form required

- No ID checks required 

- Easier and faster processing

- I can track progress on your behalf

NSW BDM-issued Commemorative Marriage Certificate

Available at extra charge

NSW BDM also offers a range of Commemorative Marriage Certificates in a range of themes and styles. They measure 279mmx355mm to fit display frames.

They are purchased as part of a package which includes a Standard Marriage Certificate that can be used for official purposes.