(Or why you don't need one!)
($)Optional Additional Service
Occasionally couples ask if they need a rehearsal with me in attendance. My advice is no.
I ensure you are fully briefed, prepared and comfortable ahead of your ceremony without any need for a formal rehearsal. With my many years of event hosting and public speaking experience, you can relax and let your ceremony unfold, knowing you’re in professional, experienced and capable hands.
- My wedding ideas resource "Ideas Inspiration Information" contains good advice on ceremony choreography so you can think about and plan the set-up well in advance.
- When I send you your ceremony script, I include stage directions so you can visualise what is happening when as you read through.
- On the week of the wedding, I send you an email with some last minute advice and tips so everyone involved is fully prepared.
- On the day, I speak to everyone before the ceremony begins so we can have a final run-through and reminder of what’s about to happen.
- I ensure guests and the bridal/grooms parties are all in the right place at the right time before and during the ceremony.
- A big part of my job on the day is making sure everything runs to plan and smoothing over any hiccups seamlessly.
- Freshness and spontaneity are important elements of a successful wedding day.
If you still feel you need a rehearsal, why not organise your own informal gathering on your own where the bridal party practises their walk down the aisle? The bridal party and groomsmen can also practise lining up in the correct order and standing shoulder to shoulder.
If you decide to request a rehearsal with me, please note I am not available on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays because of ceremony commitments.
Return to Stephen Lee Marriage Celebrant Sydney Homepage