WEDDING MC AND EVENT HOST
Extra service from $550
I've just married you - so let's get the party started!
As well as being your Marriage Celebrant, I can also be your MC for your wedding reception. I'll carry the same professional, stylish and fun presentation from your ceremony through to your reception and make sure we continue on the right vibe.
Relax and have the best time ever as your wedding reception unfolds seamlessly around you. I'll make sure everything runs super-smoothly, putting your party plans into practice.
With me as your MC, you can leave yourselves and your guests free to enjoy an awesome celebration, knowing I'm on hand to look after everyone. You'll have continuity throughout your wedding day and because I already know you, your family, your friends, your story and what's important to you, it makes everything easy and stress-free!
As a former television and radio presenter turned public speaker, I've hosted hundreds of events of all kinds, so you're in safe and experienced hands.
Great for short, simple wedding receptions or lunchtime events. 4 hour maximum.
For longer events, often from late afternoon to late night. 8 hours maximum.
What does a MC do?
Your MC is there to guide you and your guests through your wedding reception, making sure everything happens on time and as planned.
When you've spent so much time, money and effort on organising your party, it's vital you have a professional on hand to oversee all aspects of the event. A good MC does much more than simply introduce the speeches. The role includes:
- Preparing a run sheet in advance of the event showing all details and timings
- Liaising with your wedding team (DJ, band, photographers, venue manager, etc)
- Helping to gather guests for photos
- Helping guests find their seats
- Organising and announcing the arrival of the newly married couple and their wedding parties
- Introducing and assisting those giving speeches
- Letting everyone know about drinks, food arrangements etc
- Introducing any traditional elements (cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet etc)
- Announcing the first dance
- Keeping the party going and getting guests into the entertainment
- Keeping the whole event running to time
- Organising your party farewell
- Escorting you to your getaway car